Security and access with Control4
A Control4 automated home monitors security cameras, controls your security system and even simulates occupancy while you’re away.
Every Control4 system includes powerful Intercom features that let you monitor and communicate easily with all of the intercom-compatible devices in your home. With at least two devices in your system, you can send and receive high-quality audio and video throughout your home with ease.
CCTV and security
- See who is at your front door before you answer
- Call a group of intercom devices across your home simultaneously
- Monitor rooms in your home such as a baby’s bedroom
- Call from one room to another using Control4 touch screens
- Open electric gates at the touch of a button
- Available in table top and wall mounted options
Integrate the security systems that monitor your property in to your Control4 system and add a wealth of extra functionality and convenience.
- Monitor your home from anywhere in the world*
- View live feeds from your CCTV cameras on the TV screens around your home
- Receive an alert when people enter or leave your home*
- Activate lighting scenes if your alarm is triggered
- Receive an alert if a door or window is left open*
- Control your alarm system from an elegantly mounted touch screen
- Arm your security system at a touch of a button
Integrated gate control provides a simple solution for monitoring the access to your home. Intuitive touch screens located within your property allow you to see who is at your gate before you open it. If you have a requirement for non-family members such as gardeners or cleaners to access the property, individual codes can be issued that open the gate on specific days, between specific times and even alert you when access is granted.
Peace of mind when you are away
Mockupancy is a type of “occupancy simulation.” Control4 can keep track of all lighting, blinds, and video entertainment while you’re at home. When you leave the house and put Control4 in “Away” mode, Control4 will replay those behaviors throughout your automated system (using slightly randomised times). To an outside observer, it will look just like you’re home, watching your favourite shows and turning lights on and off at the expected times.
With a yearly 4Sight subscription from Control4 you can be alerted to any event that happens at home, receive personalised notifications to alert you when people come and go, if a door or window is left open or your security system is activated.
4Sight also provides you with the ability to connect to your home remotely from anywhere in the world, allowing you to control and manage all of your systems features.
Automated window treatments
Integrating Qmotion wireless blinds in to your Control4 system is a great way to further enhance the security of your property. For example, your blinds can be automated to close each day at sunset and open at the same time each morning, or if you prefer you can open and close all of the blinds in your home at the touch of a button.
* Requires a Control4 4Sight subscription